June marks Pride Month, an annual celebration of the LGBTQ+ community's history, achievements, and the ongoing struggle for equality. As an organization committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace, we are proud to honor and recognize the significance of this month.
Pride is not only a time to celebrate LGBTQ+ individuals within our company, family, and networks but also an opportunity to create an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and included, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Throughout June, we encourage our teams to listen, learn and show support -- and we hope you'll join us in celebrating the LGBTQ+ community as members and allies:
- Follow our IDEA Blog for stories, information, and resources.
- Attend a Pride parade or community event.
- Read books, listen to podcasts, watch movies or documentaries.
- Join our PRIDE@Flagship Employee Resource Group on Facebook.
- Send ideas and suggestions for how we can make Pride Month even more meaningful and impactful by emailing IDEA@Flagshipinc.com.
- Purchase a Pride Month t-shirt from our TeePublic site. All proceeds will be donated to an LGBTQ+ organization in need at the end of the month!
However you participate, let us remember that inclusivity and acceptance extend far beyond Pride Month. Let's use this time as a springboard for fostering a culture where everyone feels safe, respected, and empowered to be their authentic selves each and every day.