In the month of September, Flagship contributed toward raising funds and awareness for fighting childhood cancer by joining The Million Mile 2022, an annual event hosted by Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Team Flagship had eight active members who participated by walking, running, or cycling. For every mile they completed, pledges and donations were made toward the team total. By the end of the month, our team had completed 494 miles and raised $1,582 for Alex’s Lemonade Stand!
This contribution toward a great cause would not have been possible without our team and the help of our donors. Huge thanks to everyone involved in helping find a cure for childhood cancer, especially:
- Jeremy W., Community Outreach & Recruitment Specialist – our champion who alone raised $1,055!
- Christina C., Sr. Credit and Billing Analyst
- Amelia B., Content Manager
- Zach K., Community Outreach & Recruitment Specialist
- Christafien D., HR Shared Services Specialist
- Amelia N., HR Benefits Administrator
- Dan S., Sr. Proposal Manager
- Michele T., Talent Acquisition Manager
Way to go, team!